If you’ve had enough of all the talk of recession, economic doom & gloom, the financial crises, yet you dream of travelling the world, exploring new cultures, meeting new people and taking a break from the rat race, then this might be the most important website you’ll ever visit!
A teaching job overseas is virtually guaranteed for all iTEFL course graduates. Experience a new culture, learn a new language, gain valuable work experience, improve your resume, develop your confidence, make international friends, take a break from the ‘rat-race’ make a positive difference to the lives of people around the world.
Now, I know you’re probably sceptical at this stage. That’s normal and healthy. Let me give you four good reasons why we can back up what we claim:
FOUR REASONS TO BELIEVE WHAT WE SAY ABOUT OUR TEFL COURSES
Reason One: ‘iTEFL’ and our partner schools have already helped thousands of satisfied students, each one claiming they had the most amazing life changing experience!
Reason Two: In just 4 years we have become the worlds leading TEFL course network, which gives you peace of mind & security as well as an extensive choice of reputable TEFL course locations.
Reason Three: Our approved TEFL courses are fully accredited giving your TEFL certificate international recognition. In just a few weeks you will be certified to travel the world teaching English as a foreign language.
Reason Four: iTEFL includes the best, most unique service there is – A REAL PERSON TO SPEAK TO. You now have your own personal TEFL course counsellor to call with any questions you may have. Eight hours per day. Five days per week. If we’re really busy, leave a message and we do actually call you back! Emails are ALWAYS answered within 24 hours, even at weekends!
Now, you’re probably wondering how and why we can do all those things?
Let me explain. Our staff have over 7 years experience in the TEFL industry. Around four years ago we realised there were hundreds of TEFL course providers around the world, all claiming to be the ‘most accredited’ of ‘the best’.
The options were staggering, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TESL, CTEFL, DELTA and so many acronyms it was impossible to figure out what they all meant, let alone what was required to sign up. We decided iTEFL would offer an international standard, 120 hour TEFL certificate which would be open to adults of all ages and backgrounds.
We knew the course had to incorporate all aspects of TEFL, TESOL, CELTA into one comprehensive TEFL course which is universally accepted. We called this iTEFL. My team and I have worked very hard over the past 4 years to put together a superior TEFL Teaching package which has everything organised for you…. so all you need to do is pack your bag, book your flights and get to your destination… we do the rest!
WARNING: DO NOT JOIN ANY TEFL COURSE UNLESS IT MEETS THE FOLLOWING 8 CRITERIA
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. I want to give you 8 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any TEFL Course you enrol on.
- No more than 16 students per trainer on each course – For example most other international TEFL courses have 30+ students on each course which severely affects the quality of training. This is why some TEFL courses are so much cheaper than others.
- What accreditation? – The term “accredited” is used freely by TEFL providers but it means nothing if the accreditation body is not internationally recognised. All iTEFL approved TEFL courses are independently moderated to maintain high standards.
- Company literature & website – Is it professional looking and well organised? If a TEFL company cannot organise and manage a website properly, then you can’t really expect them to organise and manage a TEFL course!
- Tuition hours – a recognised TEFL course should Include 120 hours of TEFL training.
- Teaching practice – make sure your course has 6 hours of trainer observed teaching practice with real students of English, not peer groups.
- Course syllabus that covers all essential topics – Including teaching skills, classroom management, language awareness, grammar, phonology, how to prepare and teach these skills effectively.
- Trainee assessment – should be conducted continually during the TEFL course through projects, assignments, teaching practice and should also include an end of course exam.
- Independent moderation – a reputable TEFL course should be moderated and inspected by an independent teaching body or professional.
YOU GET AT LEAST 10 TIMES YOUR MONEY’S WORTH BY INVESTING IN AN iTEFL COURSE!
As a paid teacher, you will earn over $10-30,000 per year teaching overseas, depending on which country you teach in. Living costs in most countries overseas are much lower than in the USA, UK or Australia. TEFL teachers earn more than enough to live on, go on excursions, social events and can still save a bit for travelling. This means you will recoup your TEFL course fee in just under 3 months!
You’ll also be qualified to travel to virtually any country around the world and earn a living teaching English, every single year, for life!
In summary, here’s what you get in your TEFL course package:
- Internationally Recognised 120 Hour TEFL Course
- FREE Online TEFL Course To Prepare Before You Arrive
- FREE Lonely Planet Guide Book
- FREE Airport Pick Up & Transfer (subject to location)
- FREE Lifetime Job Club Membership
- Internationally Recognised TEFL Courses In Exciting Locations Worldwide
- Money Back Guarantee
- 24 Hour Emergency Support
- TEFL Job Placements Abroad
- Pre-Departure Advice & Support
- All Inclusive Package – co-ordination of your travel plans, visa sponsorship, accommodation help, airport pick up, 24 hour emergency support, job placement, an instant group of friends to hang out with.. all you need to do is book your flights & pack!
You can’t lose with our 100%, Ironclad, money back guarantees
Guarantee 1: Unlike ALL other TEFL providers you have a full money back Guarantee on your deposit payment if we are unable to provide you with a place on your chosen TEFL course or if your course is cancelled.
Guarantee 2: You may change your TEFL course start date and location at any time by giving us just 30 days notice.
Guarantee 3: Your TEFL certificate is internationally recognised and will be accepted by prospective employers worldwide.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Apply Now and take the next step towards a bright new future!
To your adventure
iTEFL Support Team
P.S. Remember to act now to get the FREE bonuses such as the Lonely Planet guide and Online TEFL Course. This offer will end soon without notice.
P.P.S. Our Guarantees mean we are taking all the risk – YOU have got nothing to lose!
P.P.P.S. iTEFL includes the best, most unique assistance there is – A REAL PERSON TO SPEAK TO. You now have your own personal TEFL course counsellor to call with any questions you may have.
Internationally Recognised TEFL/TESOL Certificate.
All adults over 20 years old who are fluent in written and spoken English.
Every month from January to November. See each location page for start dates.
Many exciting locations around the world including; Thailand, Cambodia, China, France, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, UK, USA, Costa Rica, Argentina, Russia.
Average 16 students per trainer.
No qualifications or experience required to enrol.
TEFL courses normally run for 4 Weeks, (2 Weeks in Koh Samui) 120 hours in total with up to 6 hours observed teaching practice. Classes run Monday – Friday from 9-4pm. Weekends and evenings are usually free although you may have some homework assignments.
Most students apply for a 60 day tourist visa, which is adequate in most countries. Specific visa advice and a sponsor letter will be provided, if required, once you have confirmed your place on the TEFL course.
How to Apply
Submit an online application form and we will contact you within 24 hours with our decision. You then have 21 days to make a deposit payment to secure your place on the course.
How Much Does It Cost?
Click here for packages & prices.
What Are the Most Popular TEFL Training Locations?
Koh Samui and Phuket, Thailand then Montpellier, France.